He was active in the 1950s and 1960s within an investment company known as the Directorate for Workers' Housing Estates Construction in Tychy, whose name, following several transformations, was modified to the Directorate for the Construction of the City of Tychy (1958), and the Regional Directorate for Municipal Investments (1966).
Stanisław Kasperowicz documented the construction of the first residential buildings in Housing Estate A, built from 1951 to 1954. In the following years, he went on to photograph the construction of Housing Estates B and C, local architecture and spatial design, the social life of local residents, genre scenes and important local events, such as celebrations marking the consecration of the site for the erection of St. John the Baptist Church. He continued documenting the history of the city until about 1965.
Before leaving Tychy, he gave Zygmunt Kubski a collection of black-and-white negatives created in the years 1951-1965 on photosensitive material (nitrocellulose). In 2005, the Museum acquired a collection of about 200 of his photographs.